Unparalleled technical excellence for complex preclinical studies
We provide the highest quality services for complex preclinical studies in large models of novel medical technologies, from early prototypes to fine-tuned devices for human clinical trials. Our people work with passion and provide unparalleled technical excellence to ensure high success rates while maintaining the highest ethical standards. We deliver superior outcomes, on time and within budget, as the needs of our clients are our priority.
What We Offer
Our preclinical capabilities span from early Proof of Concept studies all the way through final Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) studies that are conducted for submission to the U.S. FDA and other regulatory bodies.
Our unique full-service approach saves money and reduces time to market with studies that are meticulously planned, conducted to the highest ethical standards, and professionally documented. We excel in complex cardiovascular procedures and have capabilities across multiple non-cardiovascular disease areas as well.
We also offer conferencing services for on-site and remote, real-time interactive procedure observation, allowing virtual participation by additional members of your team for training and demonstration purposes.
Expertise in Preclinical Science
We have unmatched expertise in cardiovascular research, a space that demands a high technical standard. We also regularly complete studies in ophthalmology, thoracic surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedics, gastroenterology, dentistry, urology, fetal surgery, and surgical robotics.
We offer a fully comprehensive chain of services that’s convenient for you — including study design, model selection, protocol writing, medical device performance evaluation, pathology, regulatory dossiers and more.
We meet your preclinical research needs with cutting-edge technology in a hospital environment to ensure a successful transition from the preclinical to clinical evaluation phase.
WITH THE EXPERT
42 Boulevard Jourdan
75014 Paris, France
MAIN CERTIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
The last FDA inspection and data audit to monitor Veranex Preclinical Services facilities’ compliance with the GLP requirements had a positive outcome: No concerns were raised by the Inspector.
After a thorough inspection and audit of our facility, the French national GLP compliance monitoring authority certified that Veranex Preclinical Services facilities in Paris are operating in compliance with the OECD Principles of Good Laboratory Practice.
- Strong experience in preclinical studies prepared for FDA and European Notified Bodies.
- All studies are performed according to basic “good practices” which imply high-quality standards. Moreover, studies can be performed according to Good Laboratory Practice (21 CFR part 58).
- Veranex preclinical facilities have all the authorizations and are fully accredited by the relevant French regulatory institutions in order to practice animal research.
- Veranex preclinical facilities are fully accredited by AAALAC International.
- At Veranex, preclinical research is at the level of practicing veterinary medicine: all studies and procedures are supervised by veterinarians (17 DVMs on staff).
- A Senior Veterinarian fully dedicated to animal care.
- Careful Ethics Committee oversight.